Auransa is an AI-driven pharmaceutical company that develops precise medicines for patients in areas of significant unmet medical need. We are redefining precision medicine by applying advanced computation to the discovery and development of drugs and diagnostics for clinically meaningful disease subtypes. With an initial focus on cancer and neurological diseases, our approach will hasten the availability of treatments for these underserved subpopulations by leveraging our proprietary platform to discover novel targets, unique mechanisms of action, and effective therapies.
We seek exceptional people who can help create the future of pharmaceutical discovery.
We are seeking an experienced and self-motivated Project Manager of Development Programs to contribute to our early development projects.
- Hands on experience bringing development projects to IND, specifically activities supporting first-in-human, IND-supporting studies, including clinical, regulatory, toxicology, safety, CMC studies and activities.
- Will work with a multidisciplinary team of internal and external members to coordinate activities, maintain timelines and assist in developing development strategies
- Will manage team meetings with internal and external members; develop agenda, meeting minutes, and action items for team members.
- Manage key external vendor activities/contracts and associated budgets as needed
- Minimum of a master’s degree required with a minimum of 5 years of pharmaceutical or biotech industry experience
- Strong understanding of FDA guidance documents regarding early development
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
- High organizational skills to maintain study archives and tracking of individual studies and programs
- Ability to work both independently and in a team setting
- Deep experience in working with CROs
- Knowledge of basic principles of pharmacology, pharmacokinetics as applied to drug discovery
- Understanding of drug discovery process and timelines
Please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com