Auransa is an innovative company that applies cutting edge artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning and advanced analytics to address the most significant challenges in drug discovery and development.Auransa’s SMarTR Engine is a powerful AI-driven computational platform delivering unprecedented predictive power. The platform serves as the foundation for drug discovery and development – from R&D to clinical trials to commercial deployment. With an initial focus on cancer and neurological diseases, we believe our approach will hasten the availability of treatments by leveraging our proprietary platform to discover novel targets, unique mechanisms of action, and effective therapies. We are interested in hiring exceptional people who are eager to help create the future of pharmaceutical discovery.
For this position, Auransa seeks a highly effective software engineer. This person must thrive in a small group setting and will be expected to make significant contributions to the code base. The candidate will have the opportunity to develop and scale a powerful drug prediction pipeline, working with an interdisciplinary and dynamic team of scientists and engineers to advance our drug development programs to the clinic.
- Contribute to technical projects, including design and implementation
- Participate in design and build scalable systems and collaborate well with other software engineers in diagnosing, fixing, and preventing production issues
- Develop new features throughout the platform including maintaining and enhancing existing functionality
- Identify and resolve performance, scalability and data integrity issues
- Review developers’ code, provide feedback and develop team knowledge
- A BS in Computer Science is desirable
- A fast learner with a can-do attitude
- Capable to carry a project from scratch to finish
- Solid understanding of software engineering principles
- Git, UNIX, CircleCI, AWS, Docker, REST, SQL, NodeJS, and web development
- Familiarity with basic data science and machine learning is a plus
- Some bio knowledge is a plus
Please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com